ARTI – Apulia Region Agency for Technology and Innovation
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2004, the strategic Agency for Technology and Innovation of Apulia supports the regional government in designing and managing economic development, innovation, education, training and job policies.
In coherence with
- the regional smart specialization strategy;
- the emerging trends at national and international level.
To be the regional government agency of the frontier, targeting the themes, sectors and technologies of modernity.
ARTI creates and supports relationships with regional, national and international institutions and persons.
ARTI creates, develops and disseminates knowledge, acting as a knowledge hub: a place that enables sharing, collaboration, learning and creativity.
WHAT WE DO
Discovery and exploration of socio-economic and technological contexts, which lead to the development of strategic visions for areas of industrial policy and regional development.
- Developing technological and domain visions;
- Building skills;
- Developing innovative visions for society;
- Developing innovative services (inbound/outbound).
Planning and implementing interventions and initiatives on our areas of interest.
- Socio-economic analysis and research;
- Support to the realisation of Apulia smart specialisation strategy;
- Valorisation of research results and promotion of innovative business;
- Monitoring and assessing regional policies;
- National and EU-funded projects;
- Communication and dissemination of innovation culture.
- Strengthening the regional R&I assets;
- Developing innovative services and visions;
- Strengthening Apulia R&I network.
Apulia Region Agency for Technology and Innovation
Via Giulio Petroni,15/f.1 – 70124 Bari, Italy